Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lovesick

8/11/09 


i heard about the overflow
but i never knew it could be like this
like catching a fragrance of eternity
where i, in pieces on the floor
shed my every exterior definition until
i am your rose unfolded,
the child aching for your touch 


i heard about the overflow
but i never knew it would be like
rain pouring across my face and into my hands
and when i think it's all done, you waterfall
your love over me again
like my heart can barely stand under the weight of one
aspect of you, learning that you are my Rock
until you show me too the riches of your mercy,
the faithfulness of your heart, the beauty of your being
and i die again 


trembling because i've never fell into something
so bottomless, and i don't remember how far back the cliff is but
i don't ever want to go back, i'm caught in your eyes
falling in love, finding no end 


No comments:

Post a Comment