Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Way You Pursue Me.

it's amazing the way your voice weaves through creation
humbling me with crickets

i love it when the rain meets me outside,
every drop a kiss to my soul,
and all i can do,
is stand

sometimes you use the wind
to brush my hair, and all i want to do in that moment
is to ride the breeze to you, flying colliding into your arms
there at home

i miss you, but i know that it is my fault
i need you; i'm sorry
i love you
here is my heart?

how many bridges can i build to get to you
none, your life it cost to bring me to you

hi, Maker of my heart. can i kiss your heart?
because beauty is breathless at the sight of you and
now i don't know what to do

i haven't even seen you yet

i fumble with the darkness, scared like a child
of everything. but you already know, you send your
calm in the middle of the ocean, please grow me
Jesus I want to live the truth
and believe in it with all my heart

so that i would not live in fear
but in perfect love

No comments:

Post a Comment